They got to tour the fire trucks and wear fire hats.
I assumed that they also talked about fire safety.
I assumed that they also talked about fire safety.
So I decided to quiz her a little today, and I said,
"Kate, what do you do if you catch on fire?"
Of course, I was expecting to hear "Stop, Drop, and Roll."
Isn't that the basics of fire education at age three?
Apparently not, because Kate smiled and said "Roast a Marshmallow!"
Note to Self: Must work on Kate's fire safety skills!


too funny! maybe she'll stop, drop, and roll one the marshmallow is done?
ReplyDeleteThat is funny. When Jaren did that in daycare I asked him what he should do if there was a fire in our house and he said "hide under my bed". Apparently he missed the DON'T part of hiding under your bed because he swears that is what the firemen told him.
ReplyDelete-Melissa