Monday, December 12, 2011

The Festivus....

We're up to our ears right now in Christmas festivus. The house is a mess. There's popcorn all over the floor (and it's stuck there, thanks to some spilled apple juice). But we have a real, live tree with homemade popcorn strands on it. We have gingerbread houses on the table and lights on the trees. Kenny and Dolly are singing their old familiar Christmas songs as I type this, and there are Christmas cards hung on the wall (with tape, because we're classy like that). And I have not missed a single Hallmark Christmas movie. Yes...the festivus is in full swing, and despite the mess, I am loving it.

See this little girl's face? That's how I feel right now!

Now, I must shop. Because I'm behind. I think this year it's going to be "gift cards all around." If you're on my list and have a preference, feel free to let me know what kind of gift card you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails