Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Indiana: A Photo Review Part II

This relative was happy to show his gravesite and to point out that he's not in the ground yet!

Steve and his great uncle Dick. Don't they look a little alike?

Steve and his Grandma

Kate was so happy to use Julie's camera. Maybe she'll be a photographer when she grows up!

There was a little Macarena at the beach party!

More Macarena

Teenagers hanging on the floating trampoline

It was a long, exhausting weekend for everyone. Ellie was one tired little girl, but she and Kate were troopers. We are blessed to have had such a fun, safe, memorable trip!

2 comments:

  1. Holly, I love your blog!!! It's so nice to see the photos of your little miracles. I'm so happy for you!!! I have not been updating my blog as I should. Maybe after school starts again and I have a little more free time. Ha! Are you on Facebook? You can find me there...and lots of photos...{{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first picture of you and Steve! So cute! Definitely one for your slide show at your 40th wedding anniversary party :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails