Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's a ...

Girl! My friend Sara welcomed Ava Lynne into the world on February 1 at 2:13 a.m. Sara was convinced she was having a girl from day one...and she was right! Sweet Ava weighed 6 lbs. and was 18 inches long. She's crying in the pictures below, because we unwrapped her to take pictures of her little legs and tiny little feet. She was having no parts of it, so I snapped two quick pics, and we wrapped her up again. Welcome to the world little Ava!

2 comments:

  1. Tell Sara I said Congratulations! Oh and I'm glad I can read your blog again, I was in withdrawls ;)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to see your blog up and running.
    I need to make a correction to your story on Ava...she was 19inches not 18 inches like I reported. We went to the doctor 4 days after her birth and she was 19 1/2 inches. Now I know we don't grow that fast!! The conclusion is that she was not "stretched out" so it made a big difference.
    I am happy to say she is beautiful and healthy! We are both doing well. Thanks for the prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails