5 - the age (in weeks) of the youngest family member
421 - the number of pictures I took that day
0- the number of photos with all 19 people smiling, in focus, looking at the camera
3 - the number of days it took me to stop panicking and figure out what to do
When I stopped hyperventilating, I realized that I had to do something. This amazing family was only together for a few days before they scattered across the country again. Unfortunately for me, that meant no "do overs." So I brushed up on my Photoshop skills and got to work. It's not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with it (and I can breath again). What do you think? You'll have to click on the photos to see the whole image.
After
Here are a few more photos from this shoot:





awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Holly, just wanted to let you know that we all LOVED the photos! We can't wait to develop them!!...by the way, do you still have any of the other pics still on your camera? If you have any of them, we would love to see them also (especially the candid ones)--we make a photo calendar for our parents for Christmas every year, and mixed shots of the cousins would work perfectly for that. You wouldn't have to do any editing...just throw them on a disk and my brother can size them and edit them for us. Again, we really appreciated you taking on such a large bunch! We were very pleased with the results!
ReplyDelete