Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MIA...and Sneak Peak for Sara

Did you miss me this week? I missed you...briefly. But instead of dwelling on the fact that our beach house did not have wireless internet and I had no way of checking in (since my cell phone is circa 2000 or thereabouts and does not have any fancy doodads), I decided to immerse myself in vacation...unplug from the rest of the world for seven whole days. No TV for the kids. No computer for me. And we survived. I can't wait to fill you in on our vacation, because it could possibly be one of my best ever (except for one very unruly three-year-old who was lacking sleep and oozing sugar from her pores, but I'm trying to overlook that).

For now, the vacation recap will have to wait, because I have some super important photos to share with you of my friend Sara's family. I am so, super excited about these photos that it's nearly midnight and I cannot stop looking at them.

Did I not tell you??? Those eyes are just so amazing (and I did nothing to them in photoshop...honestly, they just looked like that).

Sara and I have known each other forever (since birth...her birth, because I was born 4 months before her). She knows me so well that she even brought deodorant so I could reapply mid-shoot. What can I say? I get nervous before every photoshoot, and I sweat profusely. But Sara's always got my back (I've been borrowing deodorant from her since middle school, and she is well aware of my stinky pits). Now that is a good friend, don't you agree?

Here's Sneak Peak #1 from Sara's photoshoot. I have a feeling there will be more, because I got some really cute (and possibly a little embarrassing?) photos of Sara, practicing for a Pantene commercial, and I cannot keep those to myself. So stay tuned for that! But for now, check out this beautiful family....









4 comments:

  1. Sara's family is adorable!! Holly you did a great job, as always. You set the bar high, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Holly for capturing my family looking picture perfect because of your talent! We had a "super" time and appreciate you taking the time to create some lasting memories of our beautiful little ones. I love you! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real QTPA2T's and excellent photos. Amazing talent, but I knew way back that Holly-belle was special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! These pictures are amazing! I love every single one of them! I need copies to put in my school locker. I have the ones from last year(:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails