Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sneak Peak for Megan’s Family…

This week I photographed Megan’s family. Megan and I have known each other forever…since elementary school. At our 15-year-class reunion, Megan won an award for having the most kids –three with one on the way. Now the “one on the way” is a sweet, silly almost two-year-old boy, the perfect addition to make her family perfectly even (two girls, two boys). We laughed a lot at this family photoshoot. When I think of this family, I know I will always think of them laughing with each other!

Jack 1 black and whiteJack in air color

kids 1 colorEric 1 colorEric 2 black and white

family 2 colorgirls 1 black and white

eric holding hands color

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say how exciting to wake up and find these on the computer!! They are better than I could have imagined! I love the real moments and real facial expressions captured in your photos! I hope you keep doing this because we will be back next year if you'll take us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Megan in forever!!! Hahaha! These are gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails