Do you know that Toby Keith song called “I want to talk about me?” It goes:
I want to talk about me
Want to talk about my
Want to talk about number one
Oh my, me, my
What I think
What I want
What I know
What I love
What I see…
I like talking about you, you, you, you usually…
But Occasionally,
I want to talk about ME!
Yeah…that’s how I feel right now. I love photography and meeting all these sweet families. And I love looking at the photos and smiling because each family is captured in such a special way.
Don’t get me wrong. I love all that stuff.
But I want to talk about ME on this blog. My kids, my husband, my life, my fears, my thoughts.
I want to talk about plain. old. me.
But that will have to wait. Because I have four photoshoots booked this week.
And I’m getting ready for a Disney trip (Woo Hooo!)
And I have a Halloween costume to attempt to make. Don't worry. There's no sewing involved!
But I’ll be back. To talk about me. Wait for it, ladies and gentlemen, because I’m sure it will be good : )
I just wanted to include a few pictures.
Of Me.
In case you forgot what I looked like : )

No comments:
Post a Comment