In other news...I have a million things to share, but let's start with the SNOW! Yes...we got a little snow and I'm thrilled about it. It was Ellie's first snow experience, and I'm proud to say that she loved it. She especially loved sledding and she kept saying "I go again?" Crazy girl! Kate is not a fan of sledding, and she prefers to make snow castles, lick the snow, climb on things, and basically just hang out in the fluffy white stuff. The biggest kid in the house (aka, Steve) spent two hours building a snow fort for the kids, complete with snow chairs and snow beds. Yeah...we all know who the snow fort was for. I thought he might be planning to move out there!




P.S. Did you notice that "condom hat" is no where in site? Thankfully, Steve got a new hat for Christmas! But if you need a good laugh, there's still a photo of condom hat here.

What great pictures...your family seems to enjoy the snow a lot more than mine!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your back!!! Love the snow pictures. The girls have such colorful snow attire, it makes for great pictures. We basically have a lot of dark blue and black stuff around here. And McKenna hates the snow, so I'm just staying inside with her. I hope you guys are having a fun day at home today!
ReplyDelete