At first....
You Don't Succeed...
Tie the fronts of your skis together. It's much easier that way!
Seriously...it is easier. I have waterskied a few times in the past without hooking my skis together, but for some reason, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't do it this time. I thought for sure that it was the equipment, because it definitely couldn't be my waterskiing skills (or lack there of) right?
But then this guy came along and proved me wrong, again. He makes it look like a stroll in the park, jumping wakes and waving to the girls (both the wee small ones on our boat and the hot, bikini-clad ones on passing boats...ha!). He's been waterskiing since he was a preschooler, so I guess he should be pretty good. And he has informed me that we will have our own boat next summer, so I will have plenty of time to work on my pathetic waterskiing skills. Great. Must stock up on Ibuprofin before then!

No comments:
Post a Comment