Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Dolphins and Clown Fish and Sharks, Oh My...
We spent the day at the aquarium last week. I just love that place. Mostly, I love the sharks and the dolphins. They are so awesome and so enormous. Steve and I swam with dolphins a few years ago and we couldn't believe how big and powerful they are. It's definitely intimidating when you're in the water with them! The girls had a great time, but poor Ellie was feeling a little under the weather. In the middle of the shark exhibit she just looked at me with sad, tired eyes and said, "I want to go home...where's the door?" Poor thing. I found out the next day that she had strep throat and of course, I felt terrible for dragging her all over the aquarium. But she was a trooper. And Kate...well, that girl asks a million questions about every single fish, reptile, bird, etc. And heaven forbid that we try to skip an exhibit, because she wanted to see EVERYTHING! That girl is a sponge, just learning as much as she can. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment