Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ramblings...

Just a little randomness to make you smile...

***I discovered a new talent…I have the amazing ability to lie peacefully on the couch and watch a scary lifetime movie, while simultaneously ignoring the ginormous pile of laundry just inches from me that threatens to overtake the room. Impressive, isn’t it? Well, Steve is not impressed, even though I told him it takes jedhi-like focus to ignore such a large laundry pile.

***Our family is about to grow. Steve and I are seriously giddy about it. We hope to welcome the newest additions (yes, plural) this week. We’re adding…are you ready?…five beautiful butterflies to our family. Steve and I call each other just to get updates and we run to the cage to check our cocoons every hour or so. I don’t want to miss the big moment! We’re pathetic, aren’t we? (That's a rhetorical question...no need to answer).

***My friend (who shall remain nameless, but let’s just say she has worn a headlamp in the past), gave me a bag full of hand-me-down sports bras. You see, the Lord has blessed her with two beautiful babies and a larger bra size in the past two years. Unfortunately, when the Lord blessed me with two beautiful babies, he completely forgot about increasing my bra size. I’m not complaining (except, I kind of am). And now, I stare at a bag of hand-me-down sports bras, which I am afraid to try on, for fear that they may still be too big. It’s not fair, ladies!

***And, finally, I told Steve that we needed to hire someone to clean the house. He laughed and said, “We have two little someones who can help clean the house…put them to work.” So I did. And they enjoyed it. But, between you and I, you get what you pay for.

So, no photos today…just my witty ramblings. Hope you were entertained : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails