Monday, May 23, 2011

When you gotta go...

Dear Fellow Motorists,

It's me...the girl who frequently stands on the side of the country road (or interstate or turnpike or business parking lot or once...in the line at the car wash), with her car's hatch up in the air. And yes, that is a small child, sitting on a plastic potty, in the back of the car. No, we couldn't make it to the next gas station or fast food restaurant, hence the reason why I am standing on the side of the road (or loitering in your business parking lot). And yes...I will probably dump the contents of the potty nearby(unless it is a business parking lot, in which case I will firmly shut the potty lid and pray that nothing leaks out before I get home). Thank you, for kindly smiling (and only occassionally laughing) at the frustrated mama by the side of the road.

Sincerely,
The Frustrated Mama By the Side of the Road

3 comments:

  1. HAA!!!! You do realize she will hate you for these pictures one day, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you had a potty with you! I know a certain friend who didn't have one handy and let her son "potty" in the Walmart parking lot! Does this classify us as "hicks"?
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails