Friday, June 3, 2011

11 Reasons to Get Family Photos...
















These times are fleeting.

Those dimpled fingers will soon be grown.

That toothless grin will be replaced with adult teeth before you know it.

Those pigtails will someday be thought of as "uncool."

Those bouncing curls will soon be longer and straighter.

That tiny hand that wraps around your thumb will soon be holding a ball and glove.

Truly, each moment in my girls' lives has passed before I was ready to see it go. I have found that one of the very best ways to remember each stage is to document it with photos.

Now is the perfect time for family photos. I'd love to take your family portraits and help to capture each, sweet stage in your family's life. But if you don't live close to me or you know another fabulous photographer or you have a best friend with a decent camera...get out there and have some family photos taken this summer. You truly will not regret it.


Feel free to contact me to learn more about pricing and to get your family photo shoot on the calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails