A few weeks ago, Steve and I picked up the girls from daycare and surprised them with a trip to a little arcade/go cart place. While we were there, the craziest thing happened. I started talking to this couple who had small children like us. They had just finished miniature golfing and I thought they were brave for handing metal clubs to small children and attemping to golf 18 holes. We have yet to attempt minature golfing with our girls. Anyway, the woman then told me that she recognized me from...my Blog! She even told me she saw Steve in Target a few weeks ago and recognized him while she was there. Isn't that the coolest thing? Someone recognized us from my blog. Ladies and gentleman, I felt like I had finally arrived. It also helped me to convince Steve that yes, there are people (other than me) reading my blog. I'm just bummed about one thing. She didn't ask for my autograph. So, here's a big shout out to Lisa! I hope you didn't stop reading after you met me in real life!
And to make you smile, here's some fabulous pictures of my batting skills. It's been at least 10 years since I've stepped foot in a batting cage, but my athletic ability did not disappoint! Well, there was that one ball that I missed and I was in the slow pitch cage, but let's just keep that among us, okay?


After all these years, I didn't know you were a rightie batter! That's just like Shawn! I guess there's something right about you after all.
ReplyDelete~Sheila
Next time I see you I'll be sure to ask for your autograph :)
ReplyDeleteLove that batting stance! Are you a pro or what?!
Just realized I'm signed into the wrong blogger account, but I"m too lazy to sign out and sign back in, so this is Judy, just so you know :)
Wow... Now I feel like I should be handing out autographs!
ReplyDeleteI hope I didn't come across as some creepy, stalker-like, crazy woman!