Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Summer Send-off: Sticky Faces

As I was enjoying my labor day weekend and lamenting the end of summer, I couldn't stop thinking about all the great summer fun we've had this year. I love living in an area that has four distinct seasons, and I look forward to fall, but saying goodbye to summer is hard. So, as a summer send off, I'm going to post a few of my favorite summer things over the next week. Feel free to join me if you want and do the same on your blog. Let's consider this a last hoorah for sunshine and ice cream, fruit stands and freeze pops, shall we?


Here's to sticky ice cream covered faces and rainbow sprinkles...a true summer tradition.

1 comment:

  1. How did you get your pictures to post so big on your blog???? Tell me!!! Tell me!!! I want to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails