I got lots of photography practice this weekend! Here's a quick preview of some photos I took of my friend Melissa's family. I loved these two little boys. They were so spunky and funny and willing to do about anything I asked of them. But they're favorite part was jumping...those boys love to jump!
Thanks, Melissa, for letting me practice my photography skills! I'll try to get a CD together in the next day or two and maybe Steve can drop it off to you at work? I'll email you to arrange the details!

Thanks, Melissa, for letting me practice my photography skills! I'll try to get a CD together in the next day or two and maybe Steve can drop it off to you at work? I'll email you to arrange the details!



Love the pictures! (even though I look ridiculous jumping) I think this is the first time the boys enjoyed having a family picture taken. You did fun things with them and it made it less painful. Now Steve is another story :)
ReplyDeleteMelissa