Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Way to My Heart...

Is definitely through my stomach! Steve made these for breakfast on a lazy Sunday morning. Yum! But I do have to say...the Cinnamon Melts at McDonalds are better. If you haven't tried them, get ye to a Micky D's ASAP! They are gooey and sweet and delicious!

On another note...Ellie might have the H1N1 virus. The doctor gave her tamiflu on Thursday, which makes her stomach hurt and gives us lots of messy, disgusting diapers to change. How'd you like that...from gooey yummy sticky buns to messy disgusting diapers, all in one blog post. Ha! So we've been watching a lot of Dora. It's All Dora, All the Time here at our house. Ellie woke up at 4 a.m. saying "Ratch Rora" and pointing to the stairs. At 4 in the morning. Seriously...she has become one with the coach over the past few days. I just hope she feels better soon.

In other news, I had six families interested in having their family pictures taken. I was so excited! I took one on Friday and I'm taking another this afternoon and one more next week. I always get so nervous before I take pictures for people and I just pray that they don't feel like they're wasting their time. My goal is to get at least 2-5 good pictures per family. Shouldn't be hard, considering I take about 50-80 pictures per family! I still haven't figured out how to move from okay photographer to WOW...like the ones on the sidebar of this blog, but I'm working on it. I can't wait to post some pictures...I'll plan to do that soon!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails