Anyway, when I saw that awesome rainbow, summer print, I just had to have it. But then I decided to make my own. Is that "stealing?" Because I'd prefer to think of it as sharing creative ideas (okay, so I'm sharing someone else's creative ideas). I hope it's not stealing. Anyway, I made some changes to the words, fonts, colors, and I came up with this:

I'm having it printed as an 11x14...and I'm praying that it turns out okay, because I cannot wait to hang this in my house!
And, because inquiring minds want to know, do you prefer:
Firefly or Lightning Bug?
Popsicle or Freeze Pop?

lightning bugs and freeze pops! I love the idea and I am all about borrowing ideas from others! Can't wait to see it.
ReplyDeletelightning bugs and popsicles.
ReplyDeleteborrowing people's ideas is just a compliment to the person that came up with it.