Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ten...A Photo Tribute

Ten years.

Then and now...

He holds my hand, pushes me to try new things, encourages me to follow my dreams, wipes away my tears, laughs uncontrollably with me (and sometimes at me), makes me crazy, disagrees with me, indulges my crazy ideas, settles my restless (worrisome) heart.

Mostly, he loves me.
For ten years, he has loved me with his whole heart. Could a girl ask for anything more than that?








(As promised...here's an embarrassing picture! There is a dolphin under each of my feet and they are pushing me across the water in this picture. It was very cool...and the picture is a little embarrassing. No wonder everyone laughed at me that day!).




Steve, I pray that we have sixty more years to spend together (at least), and I look forward to all the fun adventures that lie ahead of us!

1 comment:

  1. I am blessed to have watched you two grow from two to four! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails