Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Field Trip...

Wondering what to do on an overcast, dreary day? Allow me to suggest the following:

*call your partner in crime (I mean, your craziest friend who will go along with your hairbrain ideas)

*dress your kids in cute costumes

*grab your camera

*head to the local laundromat to practice your photography skills.

Yes...we really did all of the above. The girls pushed carts down the aisles and they may or may not have banged into walls and you can bet that people were staring at us. But we're used to it (and they were kind, staring strangers). Mostly, we laughed...a lot. And we prayed that no one got hurt (or sued) in the process.









4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure they "caught" you on video! Check out the ceiling on the one where Kate's in the dryer! HAHA! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly - I never noticed the camera. Ha! Too funny. I have not received a visit from the boro police yet, so I'm hoping we're in the clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures...it was a fun day. Let's do it again soon. Maybe I can talk Shawn into joining us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing just reading this! Oh what fun! (We've gotten happy stares in the midst of some of our crazy photo shoots too)

    My fav is the one where the cutie in purple is sitting in the dryer?washer?

    So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails