Thursday, August 27, 2009

So Happy Together...

I know I promised a reunion recap and I'll get to that...soon. But for now I wanted to share this fun story. Kate was outside helping Steve build a new swing set (another story that I will share soon) and I was inside making dinner (very domestic of me, huh? It was probably sloppy joes or grilled cheese- nothing fancy here). Anyway, Kate came running inside saying something about a frog and his family. She ran to the playroom and then ran back out of the house. I didn't think much of it until I went outside to call everyone for dinner. This is what I found:

Do you see it? Look closely...there's a little frog hiding under the grass. Kate was so happy that the frog family was together again!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so cute! Of course the whole family needed to be together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails